SY Multicore Number Coded Cable
Where mechanical protection is called for on a flexible cable, SY cable is a popular choice. The tough, flexible, clear outer sheath provides excellent abrasion and oil resistance. SY cables are suitable as a supply or control cable for motors, plant, machinery and many other applications.
Number coded versions are also available – SY Multicore Colour Coded Cable.
- CPR-Compliant options
- Versatile, flexible control cable
- Wide range of sizes and core counts
- Galvanised steel braid for mechanical protection
- Highly flexible
CPR-Compliant options are available for this cable and are indicated in the product table. For the latest information on CPR for Cables, you can visit our dedicated CPR Explained web page. We have created a series of short CPR videos to break down all the significant areas and have updated our ‘CPR for Cables’ guide, available for you to download.
Image representative of product style, product supplied may vary.
- Fine copper wire strands to IEC 60228 Class 5.
- Black PVC insulation with white number coded cores.
- Cables with more than 2 cores include a green/yellow earth, cores twisted together.
- Grey PVC inner sheath, steel wire braid, clear PVC outer sheath.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Belcable's Products have Authorized Dealers in Middle east and United Kingdom.
Kindly Contact them to place Your Order.
CABLES HOUSE Cables & Wires Trading LLCCables House Cables & Wires Trading LLC Dubai. United Arab Emirates
|Static:||-20°C to +80°C|
|Flexing:||-5°C to +70°C|
|Fixed:||10 x cable diameter|
|Flexing:||20 x cable diameter|
|Current Rating:||Refer to IEE Regs Table 4F3A&B|